WWI 5.88% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

BIG GOLD MINE, page-258

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    ... agree Bul ... and who cares what two senior company guys are going to say in a web-chat ... what do punters think they are going to hear ?

... remember the old saying 'talk is cheap' ... it is ...

... what has happened since the South African sign-off has been what could maybe be called a gong-show ...

... the JORC hair-cut had nothing to do with the share-price pull-back imo ... that JORC release was days after the sell-down and all up wasn't a bad release to be fair [not operations] ... and after market close ... spare me the insider conspiracy BS ...

... what may have assisted SP pull-back more than any single factor is the near no show from the WWI S.A Operations team.

... where is the operations look-ahead for next quarter ? ... [shafts - key personnel - UG contractors - surface works - equipment]
    ... where is the drilling look-ahead for next quarter ?
    ... smelter ARR [neg. ongoing?]
    ... where is an Investor Presentation ... [what is completed and not completed end of quarter statements]

... what the share-price may need is the South African Operations team to maybe do their job ... 'expected in September' !?

... clearly many punters on these threads have not been through any UG development and how easily operations can get away ... months roll into 6 months in a heart beat ... then years ...

... WWI trading lower with an MR ... is there in black and white in many of my posts ...

... the easy part is over ... now it's UG operations.

... are WWI even interested in development ... going by events only ... maybe not.

... there maybe an economic question hanging over the project ... but that did not stop WWI moving from <0.010 to current levels ...

... would like to be wrong here ... but ... my view atm has changed on WWI ... so far considering events since the South African sign-off ... would like to see a free-carry JV [pay from production share] with the mine [%] maybe taken-off WWI immediately and into the hands of a major with their experience to drive this project forward ... though DRD GOLD may still remain the largest share-holder atm and perhaps that spells some added confidence in WWI getting ore to surface ... how long from any possible South African approval to first ore to surface maybe the next critical step [ROM] ...

... less web-chat ... more Investor Presentation ... [more UG progress] ... get it happening WWI ...

... WWI maybe the biggest gold bet on the ASX.

Last edited by Linebacker11: 27/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11.71K 733.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1425524 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.