WWI 5.88% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

BIG GOLD MINE, page-316

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    ... FirstNov that's the wrong question imo ... more so would be 'what is the SP telling you' ...

... make no mistake what the BOD have secured is magic ... a project with moon-shoot potential ...

... imo WWI made all the right moves until the MR ... and the market agreed moving WWI from <0.010 to 0.100 levels [briefly]

... what's changed now and what the growing WWI cheer-squad fail / refuse to see or simply mostly do not understand ... is that now WWI are into operations ...

... the easy part - no mining - is over ...

... imo WWI may have had trouble from the moment the MR release ... and the market is showing that ...

... while am not that fussed with short-term swings ... I'am fussed if a company shows signs of maybe 'behind the game'

... before you jump down my throat cheer-squad pests ... tell me how many gold mines has the WWI operations team [runs on the board] delivered into operations .. and UG gold operations to add ... ? [serious question]

... again ... what may have assisted SP pull-back more than any single factor is the near no show from the WWI S.A Operations team.

... where is the operations look-ahead for next quarter ? ... [shafts - key personnel - UG contractors - surface works - equipment]
    ... where is the drilling look-ahead for next quarter ?
    ... smelter ARR [neg. ongoing?]
    ... where is an Investor Presentation ... [what is completed and not completed end of quarter statements]

... clearly many punters on these threads have not been through any UG development and how easily operations can get away ... months roll into 6 months in a heart beat ... then years ...

... bringing shafts back into operational status is no easy task ... the UGI release was imo one of WWI's best and showed the market real production potential ... near-term production ... so why the near silence now ? ... are WWI waiting ... hmmm

... will the next quarterly knock-it out the park ... [?]

... Big gold mine ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 28/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11.71K 733.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1425524 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.