WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

BIG GOLD MINE, page-331

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    ... so now we have holy-men and wizards who can predict the future and 'there is nothing to pull the SP backwards' type posts ... puke level ramping ... sigh ... the 'Fairy Tales' on WWI begin ...

... so gold just got hammered last session ... and WWI UG operations / timelines are near non-existent ... next session maybe interesting with volumes coming-in on WWI ...

... MR which @Gibbaz myself and a few others basically posted was 'priced-in' ... suddenly the predictors knew all about it [?] ... piff.

... where is the GM ? ... wonder why WWI almost may seem uninterested in maybe suppling the market tighter timelines ... hmm

... Drilling update ? ... Shafts ... MEL office should be into WWI South African operations banging-heads ... now.

... be great if the usual WWI thread-pests applied the same energy to hounding the company for clearer near-term UG plans / timelines ... as they did in maybe hounding the S.A gov. [WWI ASX ANN. 07 DEC 2021] ... maybe costing us all months on any sign-off ... !!!

... Big gold mine ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.