WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

BIG GOLD MINE, page-333

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    ... agree Bulu ... and the market may as well ... and here is maybe a 0.050 sentence ...

"ASX Announcement and Media Release
    Monday, 9 August 2021
    Managing Director’s Letter to Shareholders
    "We plan for the first ore potentially to be hauled within the next six months through the early mining initiative."

"WWI has been in talks with various processing facilities, specifically to secure a process partner for the initial production expected from the early mining initiative and also to secure long-term larger scale processing arrangements as production ramps up to full capacity." [part-of]

... get it done !!

... so the padlock on the gates of old mine-site hasn't even been cut open yet [so to speak] ... and maybe production time-line has already been pushed-out ...

... piff ... pretty pictures of the Pilbara side-show ... but none of the giant South African gold mine ... Shaft schematics !

... UG contractors - soon ... surface works - September ... smelter ARR - neg. ... not much new here really ... nothing solid.

... my view has not changed on WWI - DRD GOLD may still remain one of the largest share-holders atm and perhaps that spells some added confidence in WWI getting ore to surface ... how long from any possible South African approval to first ore to surface maybe the next critical step [ROM] ...

... Big gold mine ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 09/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.