WWI 5.88% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

BIG GOLD MINE, page-341

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    ... agree MUCK ... though am in no way posting a no confidence in WWI operations ... but am astounded by the near no show of operations since the sign-off ... maybe/maybe not a JV or interested party fell-over in the back-ground ... who knows ... with such a project the ever-present JV / asset sell-off is maybe always lingering ...

"ASX Announcement and Media Release
    Monday, 9 August 2021
    Managing Director’s Letter to Shareholders
    "The mining industry in South Africa is well established, substantial by global comparisons and significantly skilled. Johannesburg is the center of the mining industry in South Africa and Africa broadly, providing the Company and its contractors with easy access to a highly skilled workforce.
    The Company has appointed an experienced Project Manager to assist the General Manager wit contract miner and project execution management.
    Site preparation of the Qala Shallows is planned to commence in September. The immediate surface activities will include bush clearing, road construction and fencing of the footprint for the establishment of offices and change facilities. During construction of the infrastructure the
    underground technical services team will commence with underground surveys and inspections with the aim to identify historic workings which are immediately accessible for early mining.
    The underground inspection in November 2020 of historic mine works showed existing shafts have
    remained stable with almost no rock engineering issues identified since mine closure in 2001.
    "
    [part-of]

... this is the update that maybe should have immediately followed the sign-off ... though even then with maybe more firm timelines ...

... surface works and UG operations September ... it's done so roll-on September ...

... expecting regular mine progress updates and actual mine progress ... not naval gazing and web-chats ... the WWI BOD have been outstanding imo ... a 200m CR may have been even better imo ... the feasibility report best not be delayed [next session would be nice WWI] ... and 'if' those numbers come-in high ... maybe a shot-in the arm for WWI ... though the market does not seem to be buying it ... yet ...

... again ... clearly many punters on these threads have not been through any UG development and how easily operations can get away ... months roll into 6 months in a heart beat ... then years ... already maybe the production timeline has been pushed-out ...

... again ... WWI is now imo like TNT ... anything could set WWI off for a hard run at 0.100 ...

... volume begets volume and WWI looks to be building ... gold still being smacked around atm ...

... the WWI moon-shoot may continue ...

... WWI maybe the biggest gold bet on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11.71K 733.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1425524 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.