WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

BIG GOLD MINE, page-366

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    ... agree OKIE ... though it's a tough one ... for stock commentary it's an interesting take just now ... as posted earlier the feasibility maybe nothing special and an economic question may loom over the South African mine imo ... if the numbers come-in high that may move WWI ... in the end it's the quarterly production numbers that may really show P/L ... again WWI may now track the gold price more closely and solid UG progress is imo what the market really may buy-up at this stage ...

... the WWI move-up from around 0.007 to 0.100 levels was without an operational approval and imo maybe largely due to the market salivating on possible - early production numbers / majors targeting the asset / the WWI BOD making good moves ...

... UG operations may not have commenced and UG contractors maybe not even secured yet !! ... surface works may not have commenced ... and the market is maybe not over excited about the Pilbara imo ... smelter ARR ... drilling update ...

... there needs to be no delays [feasibility] ... it had want to happen in August ... next session please WWI.

... upside on WWI now maybe high 'if' UG operations proceed in good time ... funding ... [regular mine updates]

... Big gold mine ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 10/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.