WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

BIG GOLD MINE, page-447

1. 4,422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    You want to ask me a question?
    Ask!
    As I’ve already said I sold 5.5 million @3.7c before the resource upgrade, someone has those shares and they’re still in the money, (oh but thats ok I’m out of pocket there!)
    I sold a lot before the MR dropped to fund a CR to maintain my % in my biggest holding, Navy knew I sold and knows the price, he sent me a text after the price rose through 9c and said I must be pissed.
    The quarterly told everyone a CR was necessary if you read it, .8 qters left!! so 4 weeks from qtrly Ann. Will the DFS arrive on time??
    Some then said I sold to buy in the CR! But I didn’t buy in the CR so make your minds up! The last time I bought was last years 2.2c CR.
    So why am I out?
    The timeframe to mining is hopefully 6 months according to Jac. So most likely it will be over 6 months when we were told last Qtr this year? Capex ? Ferel already posted it hasn’t been mentioned for a while. My preference was a sale I expected an offer and a MR price kick but neither eventuated but I wasn’t the only one expecting a price kick so obviously it was already priced in, so if you accept now it was priced in when will we see the real value? When?
    The mine is still there with the gold in it, but my timeframe expired. MQ told me when he saw me selling down to reread the quarterly, I reread it twice, and sold out the last late last week. Opportunities come and go like a lot of holders we missed opportunities last year.
    What was interesting was seeing posts when my stock was sold with some of you thanking the seller (me) last week and now ,,,,
    I didn’t know gold would drop Friday night and Monday morning by such a big amount, you don’t think that has anything to do with gold stocks dropping across the board including this one?

As I said at the start you want to ask a direct question, ask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.