WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

BIG GOLD MINE, page-454

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Gday GT, I was hoping you would post something in response to there posts. Had the appeals decision and MR dropped when you and I were hoping it would some 8 - 9 months ago, the quarterly cash flow report would have told a different story and I think the share price would have gone North quickly but unfortunately it didnt go that way for us shareholders or the company. I am keeping an eye on those stocks you went into GT and eager to invest in some of them but I have to see WWI through first. To sell at the current price for me, it is to low. The price should be at 12 cents currently but this is what happens in the weeks after a cap raise. With news on Mt Cecelia and the DFS due within 3 weeks its a no brainer to keep and not sell, for me that is GT. I know the timing is right for you to exit and invest elsewhere and I wish you luck. You were a big supporter of WWI, as was I, over the years with cap raisings but my god, I never dreamed there would be so many hurdles and delays with only 3 petitions and the MR, I guess Covid didn't help though. Good luck GT. Keep in touch also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.