WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

apep, for a few days now I have been very confused by...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    apep, for a few days now I have been very confused by Linebackers posts to the point where I dont even read them now. Be careful apep reading HC posts. Its hard I know but all you need to know is WWI is on the right track. The board would not have come this far if there figures for the DFS didnt stack up. The board are not the type to use shareholders to derive an income and the Chairman, CFO and the rest of the board are very genuine is seeing this project through. No one knows if a buyout or takeover is heading our way but if it doesnt then they will take it into production. BUT my gut is a buyout. It has to be because big gold companies need the proven gold reserves in the ground to keep operating due to their own dwindling gold reserves. And for South Africa WWI are sitting on good grades. apep, I really think you should have a break from HC. The commrnts on HC can really make your stomach churn when your in the red because most have no idea what there talking about. The fundamentals are excellent for WWI. Sure next hurdle is the DFS but do you think for a moment the board would have come this far if they didnt already have confidence in the figures. Must admit though I am a little nervous, only natural, but reading HC posts is the worse thing you can do right now, give it a break until the DFS drops, then make your call. I personally am expecting the figures to be quite good. Promise me now, have a break from HC, it will drive you nuts if you dont.
    Last edited by NavyGulf: 27/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $12.99K 968.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 11585857 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3861664 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 1007142
Last updated 14.27pm 06/06/2024 ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.