BRN 1.16% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Big Guns, page-3

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    Although I am not a current holder, I appreciate the article which has improved my knowledge of the product. We held previously with a very small holding barely worth mentioning.

We appreciate the product and admire the potential but the inability for management to meet targets and clearly communicate failures as well as successes is a concern for myself and the group I work with.

I see the most successful outcome for the technology being if it is bought out by a bigger fish and incorporated in unison with other technologies (e.g. mass-traffic management, handling opening and closing of lanes control of lights routing of bulk flows, airport runway control, assistance in design companies such as mid scale boat builders to select the optimum parts and components for design and be able to have a rapid costing and perhaps even assembly), identifying weaknesses in educational outcomes by analysing mass collated exam results and suggesting changes in curriculum without educators needing to spend countless hours performing those tasks etc.

Then again, perhaps I have the technology totally wrong and it is capable of so very much more.

The best outcome for shareholders would be a joint venture, where a cornerstone investor takes hold and holds management accountable for results and answerable for failures.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $291.2K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 997002 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 815777 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.