BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Big Guns, page-62

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Engineers Australia Presentation

Room of 40-50, mainly young engineers.
    Peter spoke for about 1 hour with slides, with some technical information.
    I met Peter and Adam Osseiran.

Adam was a little surprised I had turned up, because, as I thought, it was for engineers as such.
    Peter was pleased to be home in Perth and is here in Perth/Australia for business is has kindly agreed to the two presentations, which I suspect had been arranged by Adam, whom is also attending the second meeting in two weeks time, here in Perth.

It wasn't a shareholder meeting, which I respected...but, some questions were answered that, obviously weren't breaching ASIC rules.

Has the timeline changed for Akida ?.....NO

Why did Socionext sign on ?.....Because they know that this technology is real and can be manufactured..It's disruptive, very advanced

The design is very, very detailed (obviously) and the process is on track, the chip is being assembled,, if that's the right terminology, and the company is very happy with how things are progessing.

We got a very good deal (agreement) with Socionext.

Have any big players shown any interest in the companies technology ?......YES, but for obvious reasons can't comment.

The ADE is being given away for free, they want it out there for people to use (think I got that right).

More coming....I have to go out now....cheers Techsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.