BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Big Guns, page-65

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

I'd love to buy another 2 million shares...call it up-ramping, I don't care....this is real, this is happening.

2020 it will be out...no questions about it..."2020 is going to be a very exciting year"

Peter..."chip will be around $10....$15 USD...they (BRN) have done a lot of market research and know that the public won't be paying $100 USD for the Intel chip etc.

After about 45 minutes, Peter realized he hadn't covered as many slides as he had intended and sped up a little, stating that " I could talk about this for another 3 hours, I'm so excited about what's happening".

Is Akida a test chip ?...I had a little laugh to myself with this question, Peters reply was "No, this is a commercial chip, our test chip was Snap 64 back in 2015...we're here to make revenue, we're in business"

The company is well aware of the Louis factor here in Australia with the local market, but also said, that only a very few, even within the Brainchip circle, know the intimate workings of Akida, it's not paranoia, but because we are such a small operation, there are plenty of sharks out there willing to steal this off us, and that's the truth.

I saw one Chinese person approach Peter, and I immediately starting thinking about my own experience with extremely wealthy Chinese businessmen...sorry if that comes across the wrong way, but I always say it, as it is.
    Trust is an extremely sensitive part of my make-up.

Peter did do quite a bit of comparison with the so-called opposition, even implying that they are telling some porkies with regard there Neural Networks...the human brain is a spiking neural network, that works in columns.

More to come, including some photos...wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.