BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Presentation Last InfoApples Siri...in Peters words...."talk to...

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Presentation Last Info

Apples Siri...in Peters words...."talk to Siri...to the cloud...data centre....back to the cloud...back to your mobile".

No internet....then what ?

"Akida doesn't need the internet, all the intelligence is stored on the chip".

"Key Word Spotting....4 words a second !!...no human to can say 4 words in a second"....fast, don't you agree.

"Akida can do Back Propagation...for example...30 layers can use Back Propagation and 2 layers can be in real-time"...it's totally flexible, learns and continues to learn off it's own intelligence, words to that effect...

If anything else comes back to me, I'll put it up

Summary

We are moving forward, despite the sensation of just treading water....hang in there (like me) as frustrating as it is, we are all going to be rewarded...in the end, it's all about choice !

My view of Peter is he's a very humble, slightly shy man, who is going to have to get used to the limelight in the coming years....he and our team of engineers are going to bring home the bacon....trust me, I'm a Kiwi biggrin.pngtongue.pngredface.pngeek.pngbiggrin.pngsmile.png

Goodnight, and thanks for your nice comments, cheers Tech cool.png

Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 04/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.