ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

I thought I would just share a couple of comments I got back...

1. 1,132 Posts.
    I thought I would just share a couple of comments I got back from WHN when I emailed them on Friday.

•The Company has held commercial discussions with a number of potential farm-in partners.

•WHL is still in discussion with several groups however has not reached complete or binding agreements with any party at this time.

•WHL is aware of its market disclosure obligations and will update the market when and as required.

This tells me that there is definately big demand for our assets as several groups are still trying to seal the deal.

Given that they say that they have "not reached complete or binding agreements" I'm assuming that negotiations are close to being finalised. However WHN will not update on the details/terms of the farm-in until the deal is signed, sealed and delivered.

Some big buyers have been stepping up to the plate in the last couple of days, a big JV appears pretty close, the question isn't if a farm-in will take place but how many days until everything is finalised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.