PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

big hit.., page-16

1. 35,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    It's an interesting point of discussion the appointment of JCC. While it's been shown over & over again the power of negotiation, good outcomes with a board dominated or at least the presence of VCC's / Funds this didn't fit ideally with that model from outset ? Where it has worked and as it is usually structured those appointments come with vested interest. In hindsight & obviously it didn't play that way for various reasons but the ideal scenario would of been the take up of a placement and as result gaining the board seat(s) would built into that. As opposed to the CN that eventuated & while it's great it went to the largest shareholder really I was just trying to use it as an example of where the entry/appointment of JCC could of come from.

Just on the recent buying I could be wrong but I highly doubt it would be JCC - would a savvy investor really start to pour in funds driving price higher right on the edge of their new investment being significantly diluted & at a price with a 40% discount to what they are paying now ? Just seems to really not make a lot or even any sense to "begin" building a position 30 days before the event occurs. No matter how much stock whoever keeps chewing now accumulates it's still more than likely only going to be much smaller percentage of what will be issued ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $247.5K 2.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 2587919 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 465162 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.