CCE 2.33% 4.4¢ carnegie clean energy limited

big hit, page-6

1. 623 Posts.
    I listened to the latest teleconference (you can download from their webiste) as I unfortunaley was away when it was conducted. I thought it was a pretty poor presentation. Now they're spinning out the slower than expected sales cycle as the reason for slow uptake of Recell (they keep coming up with a new reason). None of the really pertinent issues were addressed. Namely

* how can they undertake a successful raising with such shocking SP performance
    * how can they undertake a successful raising when they admit they will have to go to market before FDA approval
    * they didn't even mention Japan
    * they gave no reasoning to their projected sales forecast
    * and they didn't address the irony of a cost cutting program, when only 9 months ago hefty increases in remuneration to management and board were approved (I actually think TJ was deserving of an increase)
    * they didn't mention that the very survival of the co. was at stake.

What really strike me was that they were pretty transparent in previous communications, but as time goes on they appear to be less so. That teleconference was waiting for some really hard questioning but nobody asked them.
    No I am not Sparki! I'll take respnosibilty for my own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $1.502K 34.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94962 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 21788 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.