MYG 1.35% 75.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

There's a huge block of 1 million at 4.9c... def a big one...

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    There's a huge block of 1 million at 4.9c... def a big one there.

Was thinking of lightening my load by 1/4, 1/5th perhaps around the 0.50, would be taking a 50% loss i reckon, and would be crying if finance goes through, but i've been burnt with SDL and nothing is guaranteed. 'Confident that finance willg o through' doesn't weigh as 100% gone through in my eyes.

Le derp does have a pessimistic view of MYG, but he has posted some figures on it. Whether we all agree - fair enough, but rather than discredit it I think for the sake of discussion people need to actually post something quantitiatively or qualitative at worse, to justify the counter argument. Dismissing any analytical comment as downramping or 'negative and not helpful' doesn't help anyone. Sure it may push down the stock with some negative views, but eventually the market wakes up and realised what's right and wrong - so there's not too much of a worry there. But it's totally possible what le derp says could be right, if we can't prove it wrong.

Like SDL, the writing can show on the wall at times. A drooping share price , slowly falling from 7.8c, and the 'delays' which JG seems to be so famous for, all remind me of hanlong and SDL's saga. Held faithful, but in the end gut feelings are right, with delays there's definitely an eye to keep open.

The market can be stupid, irrational and plain inefficient at times. But the smart money always talks. SDL has a diamond of a resource as an iron ore explorer, similar to mutiny having a sweet resource, btu that hasn't stopped it being where it is now - $0.10. That's $0.20-0.30 lower than it was while waitin for the hanlong deal and where delays, similar to MYG, kept creeping in. At the time the prospect of gaining back money if the bid went through made me hold on, but i certainly wish i had $0.20-0.30 more a share right now.

Similarly if MYG doesn't pull through, where do you think we'll be? $0.03? $0.02? so keep an eye and ear out for everything and everything - you can discount it if you want if you don't agree, fair enough - but just make sure you can back it up.

Will see how we go... 50% haircut hmm.. tough decisions ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.010(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $68.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.0¢ 76.5¢ 73.5¢ $23.25K 31.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55 77.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 4972 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.