MYG 4.32% 84.5¢ mayfield group holdings limited

True... there were two parcels, the usual opening amount and one...

1. 4,704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    True... there were two parcels, the usual opening amount and one shortly after.

Still at the end of the day total course of sales trades are $26k at the moment - not earth shattering, but if we were seeing $200k, 300k worth of stock each day i would be worried.

Although true with volume so low and prices pushed down if anything bad happens at an already low price it will be prettty much selling out at dirt cheap.

Not sure about the OA's - as per what AJ trader said in the other thread atm if drilling isn't even underway we don't really have a share price impetus. With two months to go can JG push the share price over 6-7c which would put the options int he money for some (maybe). A 10c share price would put it in the money for most holders to exercise...but short of a miracle financing deal, gold price up and drill results that might not be possible.

Le Derp - with 40 million shares ATW could be reducing exposure and pulling back some money.. don't think they'd be so obvious though? larger individual or instituion offloading?

As for 5.8m still owed - i wouldn't expect a would-be producer to ever have more cash than debt this late in the game? It would be great if so - but would it really be reasonable in this environment to expect that situation to occur? Debt is fine IMHO but we need the financing and construction/project on the go with it.

Of course if that doesn't occur the debt doesn't matter anyway as we'd essentially be screwed - do or die scenario if you ask me.hopefully the former.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.5¢
Change
0.035(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $77.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.5¢ 85.0¢ 83.5¢ $72.14K 85.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.