MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

"I call it the third or fourth coming of the boom..."Want to...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    "I call it the third or fourth coming of the boom..."
    Want to hear from Sheffield? Last chance discount ends Friday.
    If Scott Sheffield has anything to say about it, the Wolfcamp will be the next big thing. Mr. Sheffield told Rigzone last week, "Over the next two or three years, everybody is going to be making a beeline to the Wolfcamp. It will be the biggest, and it is already the thickest. So it's got the most pay zones of any oil shale play in the U.S. I call it the third or fourth coming of the boom in West Texas."
    While he's banking on Wolfcamp, others are investing elsewhere in the Permian Basin, the country's second highest oil-producing region. Want to know what to expect throughout 2012 and into 2013? DUG is the best place to get that information directly from the sources. Register now and save $100 off your full conference registration. Hurry... The last chance discount end Friday!
    Topic highlights will include:
    Unconventionals and the Big Picture
    Peter Robertson provides a distinct perspective on the value of unlocking unconventional resources here and abroad.
    Floyd Wilson and His Newest Venture
    Hear the industry's most talked about player's perspective on continued new horizontal prospects onshore North America.
    Upcoming Operator-Entry Opportunity
    A play-by-play look at where leases are expiring this year and next, offering a second chance for some E&Ps to get into some top-shelf land.
    Wolfcamp, Bone Spring, Utica and Eagle Ford
    Horizontal success is being produced from carbonates and carbonate-rich shales. Here are some current findings from each.
    Expanding Market Share
    Hear the details on how new North American resources will be deployed.
    Mississippi Lime, Granite Wash and More
    These liquids-rich plays, some of them oil-prone as well, are revitalizing the Anadarko Basin. Operators in this stacked-play region share details on the development programs.
    Rising Stars - "Next Plays" on the Horizon
    Take a look at long-known formations that could be ripe for horizontal drilling including Lower Sunniland, Woodbine and Tuscaloosa Marine.
    This rate ends Friday! Register now by heading over to registration and save $100 off your reservation.
    We'll see you soon!
    Hart Energy Conferences Team

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.