LIN 0.00% 11.5¢ lindian resources limited

Big Idea to Boost Coverage of Lindian!, page-10

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Re PVW - As far as I can tell there's only 1 producing RE site in Brazil which is Serra Verde. So I don't hold a lot of hope towards Brazillian miners, but a lot of people seem to, so if there was a CR to happen with PVW at a low price with bonus options I'd tip in a little as a punt as a short term play. In my opinion I didn't mind Alistair as a CEO, he did a lot of interviews, kept us informed of project progress and we have a great outcome as LIN stands today development wise (apart from the SP). However LIN is in no way alone re SP:

LTR from $3 to $1
    CXO from $2 to .09c
    GL1 from $3 to .28c
    MEI now .11c and doing a CR..
    ASN from .47c to .12c
    PLS from $5.20 to $3

There have been a few winners, but jeez few and far between.

Miners are down and I can agree with you I can only GUESS it's major parties spending big bucks for brokers to set them up to take positions and/or sort winners from the losers - companies that will survive a downturn and those that won't.

Someone said it over on the PLS thread - PLS doesn't have to buy out their competition, they just have to wait them out at current prices.

IMO I only see about 5 possible winners long term in small and Mid Cap miners (in my field of view/watchlist) due to their low cost production projections. LIN, ASN, VUL, SLI and PLS - disclosure I hold 4 of these.

I'm either wrong in a big way or hopefully I'm right coming into 2027.

All in my opinion, everyone DYOR and Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $132.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.3¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $37.07K 325.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 134668 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 79050 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.