VMT 0.00% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Big in Japan?, page-5

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Excellent research Inchiquin. I never noticed this thread on HC until trying to look into Japan this evening. I like the number of stores you mentioned. How cool to think that the biggest 4 brands of motorbikes in the world are all Japanese yet in a weird 2020 world we live in, they have been introduced to an Australian/German/Chinese product that is "cool" enough to even stand a chance in Japan. Google says Japan had sales of 350k-400k last year which has been on a steady downtrend for the past decade but a very nice market to gain traction in and funnily enough said the Japanese have a strong tendency to prefer smaller, more agile commuter bikes despite being world famous for their 1000c super bikes etc so a TCmax souped up with some Honda/Kawasaki flare on the busy streets of Tokyo sounds like a match made in heaven. With 130m people and 200+ stores selling vmoto products, safe to say each store will be selling a certain amount and very hard not to see those numbers rising exponentially over the next decade. The number of stores you mention is insane to stop and think about... I can't seem to find how many stores are selling Vmoto/SuperSoco globally or country by country. If they're going to have that kind of penetration into Thailand and Phillipines on top of Europe it's a scary thought really.
    Both of which had new scooter/motorbike registrations of close to 2 million in 2019..... yet here we are on another thread talking about selling 7000-10000 bikes for the quarter. I'm VMT heavy but I think I'm going to go get a loan and load myself up to the eyeballs because I can't see for the life of me how this isn't going to end well.
    Last edited by Wizardwiegy: 25/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $4.104K 30.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52192 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 71489 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.