NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

big increase in share price

1. 4,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437

Like Manobo reported in his last post we have had a 40% increase in the share price over the last week!

As stated in my last post - "I would not take any notice of the downrampers in this stock - we have had them here for years and have they always misled"

This week has seen a great turn around in the share price of Redbank Copper Limited and also in the buying sentiment! There is now 59 million shares wanted on the bid side - this is huge increase in just over a few days.

We should keep in mind some of the good positives that we have in Redbank Copper. Here are some that I can think off

* Resource upgrade most likely next month.
    * Heading towards production over the next 6 months.
    * Debt free now - Thank you to our main shareholder Stirling Resources which took up more shares at 0.017 cents.
    * Management has been doing a good job in getting RCP moving forward - Debt free - money in the bank - 2.6 million or so -increase in shareholders base and this I mean those in the top 50 where it counts
    * Joint venture funded by Glencore International [ earning 50%]
    * Significant ground position within the McArthur region
    * Existing HIGH GRADE copper deposit
    * Advanced exploration targets
    * Existing mine infrasture
    * Board and management team with extensive resource and mining credentials.
    * Better add the tax loss item- otherwise Moly will be reminding me.

So with above and the start of production starting to come together we WILL eventually see a Re-Rating of Redbank over the next 12 months.

I am here for the long term and will see big increase in my investment in this stock - and that is mainly due to buying in weakness which always proves to be better profit wise that is. Key here is to buy in WEAKNESS sell in STRENGTH

Cheers - have a great day

Improvement in share price should continue today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.