LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

If you are saying i put doubt into the minds of posters here...

1. 7,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    If you are saying i put doubt into the minds of posters here just because i post a links, it just says to me you cant handle truth, there was a simple question of why isn't the sp rising along with other Li stocks, it's a reasonable question to ask.
    LT, if i happen to come across a link that say MSB's environmental permit application has been rejected, do i keep it to myself or post the link here on HC ? your call.
    Do you remember the MOU with Fulin? yes it was me who posted the link before the asx opened.
    I have today sent an email to Cristo asking a few question regarding the EIA, would you like me to post the reply? your call.
    Do you remember the time when said the sp would go down to 20c ? yes he got raked over the coals by most here on HC including me, but was right
    Do you remember you made a call saying the protests in Chile wouldn't last a week? how wrong you were.

Point is LT every one here has a right give opinions in context, good or bad, don't just shrug people off as morons just because you don't agree

Sure if someone says the sp is going to tank without reason given, then his a moron, but if they explain themselves in context i myself don't have a problem with his views.

Justy is also right about the lack of communication from LPI it's bs that they just gave themselves free shares at our expense, LPI have done very little in the last twelve months, anyone would think all the office staff went to WA and drilled the holes.
    Anyway truce?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.