SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

big juicy fat bids, page-7

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67

yes some big trades are jumping on at .255 to .26

till the next news breaks out i feel it will trade 25 to 27

with low volumes for sale up to 32 cents it will be some 15 to 20 k parcels picked up. and then a few bigger will jump in when a sell order get to about 100k plus.

for the people who are hanging around for it to drop to below 23 i think that price is gone. there is to much activity around this share with company news. management experience. partner quality and general up beat news from other blocks in surrounding locations.

to may ticks in my view to wait, just when you blink it will be post 30 and we will be talking of the new lows at 28 to 32. I feel Q1 will see 45cent Q2 plus 15% on that. Q3 60 to 70 cent range end of 2014 close to drilling it will jump to $1 plus. ,

if they have a hit first up. well i will be taking out the fist batch of bread. and say hell what a great trip. this is based on just average news on the up side. example, wining at least 1 other block, positive news from other oil drillers such as AOl and Tallow wood ect, Some more up beat news from the government and good feed back from swe management. this to date has been forthcoming. so hang on this trains about to get up some steam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.