MXR 3.33% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

Don't worry - he'll make an announcement just one last time to...

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Don't worry - he'll make an announcement just one last time to get the oppies across.

I'm noting two camps on this thread - the ultra optimistic who think long term, 3 to 5 years away with an estimated SP measured in dollars and then there's the negative downramp side that wish to state their unimpressed with the findings etc etc etc.

I ultimately think both these groups really have missed the point at this stage of MXR's evolution.

The optimists - I believe they're thinking far too down the road. If MXR's find is proven, what's to stop say a BHP, RIO or other to simply BUY out MXR at a $1??? I've been involved with previous stocks that looked like mega stars just waiting to hit the big time only to encounter a hostile bid in the 11th hour (AGM & ZFX...). There's a lot of if's that are between here and the multi-bagger potential that some believe MXR is worth.

The pessimist - some of these guys again think, or would like you, the punter, to think that MXR is releasing false information, or slanted information, or information released at a staged timing for extra results. You have to really question the logic behind somebody who posts a post that would take potentially an hour to type and several hours to research - lets say a "geologist" posts here - has "no interest" in MXR and posts a thread similar to that - that's probably $300 worth of that geo's "time".

I hate to say it, but I don't know ANYBODY that charitable to throw away 3 hours of their time if there's nothing in it for them.

The pessimist ultimately wants the price to drop so they can get in, or for holders to sell out of MXR and buy into a stock that the pessimist poster holds.

I classify myself as somewhere in the middle - I'm a realist.

If "Big Kev" wants to announce to the world that he just dug up a mountain of god knows what, holds interviews etc - I say go for it, regardless if it's fact or fiction.

The real truth of the market is that it's FULL of people that want to BELIEVE. They want to believe so much that they can double, triple their money that they'll blindly jump onto the next big thing. If Kev's announcements do that, bring in the uneducated - as a holder - do I care? The SP goes up - I profit - if the announcement doesn't ring true then I didn't lose anything.

That's the whole point - it's not whether there is or is not a finding of any magnitude at this time - MXR's SP right now is really a valuation of what Big Kev can sell the punters vs what's actually in the ground. As MXR progresses this will certainly change.

So you really have to think to yourself - who's posting, why are they posting, am I a lemming or do I know what I'm getting myself into??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $4.799K 175.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 368919 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 95000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.