MXR 0.00% 2.9¢ maximus resources limited

I totally agree. I watched MXR with lots of interest last year...

1. 218 Posts.
    I totally agree. I watched MXR with lots of interest last year and when it hit 14c not long ago thought it was to good an opportunity not to buy in. My shares have been put away in the draw with the aim producing a few divvies in the future.

It is obviously important for MXR to have the oppies converted in order to take some of the strain off of the company being funded from Sellheim and MXROA. Hoopefully an announcement in the next day or so should do the trick.

Whilst I doubt many of us can claim to be experts in all of MXRs resources i.e. gold, uranium, iron etc the way the company has strucutred itself and focused on building solid foundations has me riding them for the long haul.

Will MXR be the next FMG? I doubt it very much, however it has significant potential to succeed in many of its resource areas.

The tide can quickly turn and if the IO results prove significant and JORC and the WA changes the uranium mining policy the company could be worth a small fortune!

Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $3.109K 107.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 483283 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.