BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Big Kev--I'm Excited, page-6

1. 348 Posts.
    Nothing will happen with the SP it is a signed deal that is all. BUD SP will only go up on revenue generated from these deals, which BUD has not earn't a cent from this one yet. This will get played by day traders for a while. Also people who bought at the 15-17c range will be taking there profits. Maybe at the end of the day or next week it may move up slightly. But at least it is heading in the rite direction. This is a long term prospect, it will be built one deal at a time. I would not be expecting any big spikes in the SP along the way.
    You can only speculate what the SP will be in 12 Months to two years, because that is all it will be speculation.
    Remember this is the share market this company is in. Traders don't care about the company they buy and sell into. They see profits that is all. Emotion is not a good tool to be using in share trading, you will lose your hard earned cash.
    I will certainly not be selling one share as I purchased these a long time ago when it was POK. then BUD came along and I have made my money back and some. I am happy to sit and watch this company grow into something much bigger than what it is now. As some people have stated before this company will be one of the bright lights in the ASX in 2016.

Cheers
    MA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.