BIT 5.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

big league biotron, page-12

1. 3,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 549
    Piggy,

I reckon the word "perhaps" in your first paragraph and the word "maybe" in the second paragraph are the only bits of what you said that I disagree with. I don't think there is any "perhaps" or "maybe" about it. What you said seems almost undeniable.

Within a couple of weeks many of us will have an even larger investment in BIT than we do today due to options exercise. For some the scale of this investment will no doubt be at an uncomfortable level but such is the potential and the state of play that so many of us have allowed ourselves to get into this state.

The boarder market appears to be completely unaware of this wonderful little company but such is the case with so many before the announcement that finally launches them into the sphere is general awareness. I don't know exactly when this will happen but I do feel odds on that it will happen.

I'm so long on this thing that it makes Pinchios nose look stumpy but my holding is probably tiny compared with some others here. I'm comfortable with this exposure as long term the value of this company will be discovered and I'm sure its a very long way from what the SP indicates today.

Currently $170k gets one an approx 1% stake in this company. Not sure how many companies us small punters can get such significant exposure to. Come options exercise it will be interesting to see how many here hold 1% or more of this little gem.

PS. Heads trading at 13c and options how at 1.6c. Given the 10c exercise price the options are theoretically selling for half price. If only there was sufficient volume on the heads the options would double in price instantly. That said the options have already doubled since the dumping at 0.007 last week. A little more movement on the heads and they could easily double again in the next week. Doesn't take much move movement on the heads since they are already at a 50% discount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $5.671K 298.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 512798 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1050263 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.