TRI 8.33% 2.2¢ trivarx ltd

Fitbits are not expensive. In fact, they can be far cheaper than...

1. 6,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4400
    Fitbits are not expensive. In fact, they can be far cheaper than most mobile phones. And RAP do require a mobile phone with a good enough microphone. I don't think equipment is the reason as both do need some sort of hardware.

My take is RAP deals with a very contagious disease. When one cough, you can bet out of 100 people around that cougher, at least 10 of them would end up coughing in the near future and so on. To put it in business terms, when one needs RAP, chances are, in a flu season, millions will need RAP. Hence uptake very fast. More importantly, having a flu or whatever respiratory disease is not a taboo subject. That is why you will find people more ready to admit to having asthma or pneumonia, etc but you won't hear someone readily admitting they have mental health issue. Only time I find people readily scream and plead having mental issue is when they are in court having committed a serious crime

Other than that, the market potential for both technology is huge. On the proviso that they can achieve FDA approval, I see both as billion dollar companies in the near future. And I strongly believe RAP will get there much faster. However, at this point in time, RAP is riskier as its trial results are still unknown and they have yet to submit for FDA approval. And MEB is already in business and building their income as each day passes. In other words, MEB is a safer bet at this point in time.

The above is just my rambling after a couple of strong coffee. Could have some hallucinatory effect
    Is it my coffee or has that big line buyer moved up a notch?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $10.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $346 15.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 368464 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 113 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.