SDV 1.04% 48.5¢ scidev ltd

Big losses to be made here buying in at 7c? That's a bit ironic...

1. 425 Posts.
    Big losses to be made here buying in at 7c?

That's a bit ironic isn't it?

The big losses have already been made.....
    just ask anyone who bought in prior to the reconstruction.

I am holding for now in the hope that what is left of my shareholding following the reconstruction becomes a marketable parcel, so I can sell it!

What has happened with INL, and there are plenty of others out there, is a message to the management of publicly listed companies to go ahead with reconstructions only in situations where it creates shareholder value by doing so.

Going ahead with reconstructions based on nothing other than thin air serves only to provide an artificially inflated share price in the immediate term whilst destroying shareholder wealth in the long-term, or shortly thereafter in the case of INL.

In theory there is nothing wrong with reconstructions, but if you do it you had better make sure you have a catalyst that will drive the company's growth going forward and shareholder growth along with it.

It is too late for the likes of me where INL is concerned but hopefully it is something taken on board by the powers that be going forward, so they don't destroy the next "generation" of shareholders in their company like they did the last.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $92.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 47.3¢ $580.0K 1.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 20993 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.