BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BIG mark 2 - 2018

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Here's hoping 2018 is just as good and more than likely better than this year. What a great run it's been for longer term holders. For those who bought recently and positions are currently in the red, like the sporting analogy 'form is temporary class is permanent', those current red positions are temporary and at these prices green will be permanent in the near future. I know we all look for shares that can 5,10 and 20 bag. Having monitored plenty of other threads I can say, the majority of the time, the regular credible posters (you know who you are) on this thread, are clearly a class above the rest. Which leads me to ask if you guys / girls have any other small cap under $.20 shares that could be a 2017 version of BIG? The one I'm already in and hoping to follow in BIG's footsteps is LPD (currently $0.06, already 30% up from purchase price and targeting over $1 in 18 months time. Thanks in advance, sorry about the spacing, written from iPhone which doesn't seperate different paragraphs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.