BHP 1.45% $43.30 bhp group limited

so was it good to catch the falling knife @ $20 as they...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    so was it good to catch the falling knife @ $20 as they continued to fall down to $14? At the time people thought that was the wrong move because you paid $20 and they were $14....... oh how quick things can change. We are on the way to $30 so any price under that is a bargain.

Why not buy now? Not interested in making 50% profit in a heart beat.

Inverstors still asking is it time to buy in LOL

no, not yet, and at $14 it was not the time either. Just wait until they hit $25 then come in.

We need our second leg up buyers to assist us to $30. So dont buy yet, just wait a bit longer.

To all the instos who said $8 $10 price targets dont you even think about changing that to a "buy" rating of $22 or whatever price. You hold your prediction on that. i mean after all you are analysisseseses" so they say. #experts so you should be right. Hold that thought.

The amount of San marco calculations that were going on on this thread was out of control.
    I kept saying it meant nothing and was chook feed and know you are seeing that for yourself.

As for the charts, did they tell you oil was gong to jump 50% NO.

Charts dont predict or forcast good news or bad news. Blue chips are driven on good news and bad news and sentiment. A chart wont give you that info.

Forget the divi, just look at the % already made.......and plenty more to be made.

Enjoy fellas.

Another dog eat dog day of buying. Bit different to a few months ago.....sentiment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.30
Change
0.620(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $219.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.75 $43.39 $42.74 $244.0M 5.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21962 $43.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.30 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.