EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: up down so what Good morning ET'ers and the f.... doomers...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    re: up down so what Good morning ET'ers and the f.... doomers and gloomers.

Already, I am sick of hearing the doomer and gloom, from the same old worn out bunch of, dare I think it, day traders, selling their wears.

D and G'ers, if you really wish to save the long term holders, save someone, go and find a church or something !

We are well aware its your way of making money, by small movements in the day's price of your selected victim, or should that be stock. Cause fear, then blow the trumpet of all is fine, buy and sell.

Of course, it, any s/p must move up and down, this is the way of the market, all normal.

Yes, today we could see a fall in s/p, which would be very understandable and normal.
    Why because the stock rocketed up too fast yesterday.

If on average the s/p over a 2 days were to increase by only 10%, then, that too would be almost too much and a correction would follow in its place.

But, then again, if a stock has shown the World it's potential, it's 'findings', and there is little of the stock available, eg, there was only a few million of EXT traded yesterday, when there is 700PLUS available.
    Eg, the stock, EXT is still tightly held, then this same stock, can break all the 'normal' rules and run like a bull !

But, doomers and gloomers, please go and save someone else....... not me or a lot of other people.

Because no matter how far the s/p reaches up, you will still sell your wears, sell your wears now to a lot of people who just cannot hear you any more.

Hey, just had a great idea, why don't you, the d and g'ers, now right along to PDN, and tell all that crowd, save that crowd ?

Err, did I say, "am sick of hearing the doomer and gloom" ?

Kind regards, to most and kindest regards to the forever beautiful Lady EXT'ers.
    Barry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.