IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

sometimes i wonder what sort of idiots run the EU to be in a...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    sometimes i wonder what sort of idiots run the EU to be in a position to have lent these enormous amounts of money to the likes of Greece and Italy..its like lending 1 million dollars against a 1964 holden...
    these has been Empires produce nothing ..well they do produce a bunch of whinging lazy welfare dropouts...
    and in all faireness ..Italy did produce the mafia.and is a shining example of offical corruption...
    ...but to their credit they have tried to eradicate the corruption....

frankly..I can't understand why these useless lot were ever allowed into a 20th century club ...not alone a 21 st century club....they are fossils ....

as for Ireland and Portugal...no loss if they got tossed either...
    the EU should only comprise economies that are producers not just havens for breeding a generation of lazy welfare drop kicks....
    so greece defaults..the pain wont last long....maybe it'll force them to change their lazy ways...as for the irish...they can grow more potatoes....and mix up a strong potion ...that will get them throught to the end of this century...they always survive....

In theory a common curency sounds good...less for the speculators to play with...hell a global currency would put the currency traders on the dole...that would be a sight....
    But until all countries are displaying the same wages same prices for goods and services..etc etc etc....then the scales won't balance...there will always be some country with and advantage they have't earnt and others will be supporting them...toss the greeks..and toss the italians too....till the get up to speed .....
    these drop kick countries are leaches living off the hard work of other nations...and they are still living in their PAST glory days....wake up...the EMPIRES are gone...DEAD and buried....earth to earth...fossil to fossil....
    have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.