XJO 0.70% 7,767.8 s&p/asx 200

Thanks VoltaireI'm back on the 9th - in San Francisco atm and...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    Thanks Voltaire

I'm back on the 9th - in San Francisco atm and head on Tuesday to Yosemite National Park for a few days before flying home on Friday night.

March 23rd is the possible date to watch then. I'll make sure I'm ready to go in short boots and all late March (I confess I'm already fairly short anyway.)

Treggs is doing very nicely without any help from me or anyone else and is trading really well - always nice to see a collegue do well isn't it. Hedgie also appears to be prospering from the bear and Jaolsa seems also to be having a pretty good time of it lately. Those who are most able to quickly adapt to changed circumstances are those who can make money whatever the market conditions. Trade the market you see - not the market you hope for!

Both you and Jaolsa have been suggesting that Gold is over-bought and due for a fall. I posted a month or so ago that I thought Gold was due for a pullback based upon it's repetitive rally and pullback behaviour since it's bull market began. Trouble for me is that I was suggesting this at about the $920 level and it ran a bit longer than I thought it would. I still agree with you and J though - Gold to pull back hard and certainly not to get to $1000 for a quite a while yet. Just gone short Gold and hope it doesn't continue to make a fool of me!!

Over and out from me. Good fortune all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.