BSG bolnisi gold nl

In fact, siamese, here are a few questions, which you should be...

1. BH!
    2,521 Posts.
    In fact, siamese, here are a few questions, which you should be able to answer quick smart, if you've done your research on CDE:

1. CDE produced 5.1m oz out of a total of 13.6m oz of silver from their Nevada properties in 2006. When do they expect to finish mining at Nevada?

2. Despite the answer to Q1, Nevada will continue to contribute some revenues for a number of years, due to an unusual property of the mining method. What is that unusual property?

3. In Q1/07, did any of CDE's producing properties increase their silver production?

4. CDE's existing cash costs per oz are pretty good, at $3.85/oz (although their total costs are a fair bit higher). However, when they add in Palmerejo's participation, their cash costs per oz are estimated to decline to $1.79/oz. How low do CDE think Palmerejo's cash costs would be?

5. Based on the answer to Q3, above, True or false: Palmerejo is estimated to be one of the lowest cash cost silver mines in the World?

I feel like those of us not 100% enamoured with this deal are being denigrated in this thread.

If any of you can answer my questions, you have a right to criticize and to Norm-worship.

If you don't then (irony of all ironies), you have what you accuse us of - NFI.

[Disclosure: I hold, but will vote against the merger.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.