MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Big money still in control of stock price...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    Yes they are. And they have every other Stem cell stock being kept down also.

IMO its big pharma companies orchestrating through hedge funds to keep lids on the cell companies.
    The dollars it takes to short rallies is miniscule compared to $$ at stake here.

Big Pharma game plan is to keep stock price low to make advantageous partner deals. Or to facilitate low buyout offers directed mainly at retail.

We are getting so close to the end game here with MSB and so many other cell therapy companies close to phase 3 readout!
    One positive is no reputable cell therapy company has sold out yet and made a bad/cheap deal with big pharma.

My thoughts on partnering... times are a changing. We could partner with a manufacturer like Nikon, GE or a tech company.... Think mid level start up tech valued at 5 to 10 billion specializing in health care data.

Reality is there is not one big pharma company that has helped cell therapy approval along. And I believe its just the opposite. Big Pharma/ business has done everything to delay approvals.
    I would not trust them now or give them the chance to participate. We wont need their marketing they have if we have cures for some folks and low side effects.

My belief which I have stated before is the partnership/buyout deals will happen at the same time... Some big deals will be made concurrently within weeks months of each other.
    Nothing nefarious though....
    Good luck to dreamers and visionaries!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.0¢ $4.720M 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 171759 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.