ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

Posiedon Ark your comparison with KDR is very good considering...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Posiedon Ark your comparison with KDR is very good considering they are not at the same stage as us , yet their core business is Gold and also they only own 80% of Mt Hudson 20% ST Barbara .....in September they went to a High of 75 cents....I think its all to do with how they tell the story...It will be interesting to see their JORC , as for ADV I expect over the next couple of weeks we will receive some very good news on drilling at both our Li and GP leases . their is nothing to stop our Share price from doing a great run north on good news , MARKET SENTIMENT will be the only thing to hold this back or push us forward ,ADV only needs to deliver the news we all expect.
    I try not to compare Australian Companies in this Sector with Canadian Companies or those operating in Canada they are pro mining , cost here are at worst 40% greater, their are more incentives given by their Government to employ locals...this government here could take a leaf out of their book on that score,if we get a decent jorc of at least 10 to 12 ml tonne ,then Location of the resource will be the key factor in securing a good off take arrangement ...Transport costs are always one of the Major make or break factors.
    I also look at where our Ceo and Technical people come from....BB .PL.ML....Then look at the SP of where those respective companies went whilst they were their..then I look at why they left to come to ADV ....the picture is pretty clear for me , their is more upside and long term future at ADV ...also a lot of the other companies in this space you a lot of Share holder funds for so called paid Presentations to self promote ,not saying that in the future we will not be doing the same , at this stage our principle aim is to conserve as much cash as we can to complete our Jorc within budget my last talk with BB , he indicated we would have ample funds to complete a jorc of both Seymour and our Graphite Tenement , he also indicated the AIM was to have off take deals in place just prior to or after jorc to fund all future drilling , My confidence grows knowing I have a very proactive CEO who wants his share holders to make money and wants them to stick around until mining. prior to the GFC people were prepared to invest and wait , now its a new game, short term gains are more favorable
    I think within the next 6 to 10 weeks, share holders will be more confident with hanging in their as news flows through.
    plenty of news in Armstrong and thunder bay also with locals very confident of this being a major player....CHEERS & GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.814M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $581 4.651K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6337 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 199437 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.