ADV 0.00% 12.5¢ ardiden ltd

Hi Plimsoll glad your on board I think its a very smart move,...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    Hi Plimsoll glad your on board I think its a very smart move, whilst I wont go over old ground with BB v Ton....I had a 2 hour discussion with him with in the presence of 2 other share holders , and his answer was very satisfactory.....quote even as a CEO you have little control over what your JV partner wants to do ...arguments between JV partners was destabilizing the company and no choice but to move on , I wont go into all the details as I don"t believe it should be aired on any forum, he believed TON had the capacity to go anywhere but their were to many self interest conflicts going on behind the scene's with the JV he still believes they make it.
    The job here was offered to him with full disclosure and full knowledge of TON. its easy for any one to point a finger for losses I would do the same ....and the first finger you should point is in the direction of the CEO and board...he believed and still does the terms of arrangement for that JV was to restrictive and became a mess....hopefully he is better prepared for us .
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.