KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

big news coming, page-61

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Lister, I am certainly content with the weeks results. This time last week we were sitting at 9.7c.....now we are sitting at 14c (44% up on where we were last week). Yes we did hit 16c a few times but it is not sustainable long term to continue to go up in a straight line like we were. We need time to pause get rid of some of the day traders (guessing Zedon is gone with his 14c stop loss being hit and no further posting on his/her behalf). Lets not be too harsh on the traders as they help some of the long term believers in KRL top up also.

The volume for the week was just under 40m shares traded which tells us it is not just day traders but someone taking a position. I wouldnt be surprised if the accumulation has not finished just yet - accumulators often take a break when things get a little heated like they did over the past 2 days and then bounce back when things have quietened down. I didnt get to watch the action over the past 2 days - was there any bot action at all?

Best thing about the close on Friday is the fact it held the 200 day moving average of 13.82c which should act as a level of support.

Happy hopping

SLE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.