POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Rang the company about 2 weeks ago and spoke to Singleton, he...

1. 853 Posts.
    Rang the company about 2 weeks ago and spoke to Singleton, he said he had been in Russia and they had been going through some significant board changes but everything looked like it was on track to sign off on Cawse early July-in about 2 weeks. He also said they were looking at another project and it was 'big'. He wouldnt give me any details on the other 'big' project but said it was very good. Wonder if its Ravensthorpe???
    I was a bit annoyed that this other information was not out there so i rang the company back yesterday spoke to Chief exploration manager (cant remember his name)and he confirmed Cawse was about 'maybe' 2 weeks away and there would be some significant additional news. I said the Chairman had been a bit quite and he said Singleton and AF were overseas together at present but would not say where. Perhaps Russia?
    Imo AF is looking at other projects as well as Cawses with his intention of coming good on his 'biggest Ni', producer in Aus. Everything is just taking alot longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $16.08K 4.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 66704834 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 46233176 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.