SUM 5.56% 28.5¢ summit minerals limited

Ok so first things first:Promotion to the board for Juilian Ford...

1. 199 Posts.
    Ok so first things first:

Promotion to the board for Juilian Ford (rhymes!) - I see this is a big sign of approval for the direction he is steering the company. Being on the board and the CEO will give him more flexibility to make decision on where the company is going and I see it as an important factor to get things done over the coming year.

Quarterly Activities Report:

- Feasibility study to support permits completed and submitted in Jan. This is fantastic news - hopefully the Department of Mines will give us the big thumbs up soon!

- Prefasibility study for stage 1 due in Feb. Nice - we'll be able to have a better understanding of what the project will cost and how much it will make us. Very important information.

- Technical information - looks like there will be some additional testing to confirm the "stability" of the ground at the mining site which is key to the development of the PFS. The information about the gold extraction process is over my head but they indicate that the rates are consistent with industry so suggest the process will be economical.

- 1.5 million pounds on hand in Jan - with 670k used in the quarter I think they're beeing quite tight fisted. They will need more capital but with the PFS they will have a very clear idea of what is required.

All in all good news IMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 31.0¢ 26.0¢ $1.608M 5.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 172164 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.