SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

Perhaps I will drop into Melbourne for the party.....I think...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    Perhaps I will drop into Melbourne for the party.....I think it's tax deductable so what the hell...I'll try to get a VIRGIN...chaepie and fly in....

Burp!.....I won't be driving....lol

Hope you all enjoyed my wacky posts....it keeps the old brain working.....posting should be fun and amuse others IMO or there's no bloody point really.....life is good and yes I like the odd bouron and it enlightens to a point....lol

I'm thinking of taking up Standup comedy on for fun, as possibly a third career....cant work the mines anymore with a stuffed back and love crowd.... these crowds are the best though...you get time to think....and conjure up som interesting stuff.....lol

Trading is my second career and has been way successful, and the Compo payout was nearly all gone before I was conned into trying it ....now I have nearly all of it back within a year!....great game to play....but I had 2 years to study it before I got really into it.....

SLA was a Stock ticker find at 20.5c and hit it again at 23.5c on those two announcements 8 months ago....been ploughing in my CFD trading profits into it ever since.....and a few others of course....al eggs in one basket is dangerous.

Well I recon ther's nothin wrong with a hip flask and a nd chat and a search on the trading game....aslong as you dont drink and play all day.....hehe.

Enjoy the ride after Wednesday guys....I certainly will....

Due to the rise in SLA my portfolio is now 7-% SLA.....what will it be after wednesday?????.....99%????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.