OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Thank the lord for that - now we can move on with...

1. 489 Posts.
    Thank the lord for that - now we can move on with clarity.

Interesting to see what the upcoming divi will be - I wonder if this frees up cash as they no longer need to fund an upcoming pipeline development - these alternative development appear to be funded by the partners eg fertiliser with Osh just waiting to connect the gas. Maybe a material increase to divi or a special divi coming up ?

I have been holding Osh for a number of years now and I think the next couple could be equally as profitable. I feel sooner or later there will be a takeover by one of the partners as the projects move into development - particularly BG or Mobil - why wouldn't they with the SP not pricing in the Gas value they could pick up the raw material for next to nothing vs the NPV of the LNG sales.

As we get closer to these assets being sanctioned I think the smart move for Osh may be to float off the Gas assets into a separtate listed vehicle which may help realise the value of the gas assets quicker for shareholders ??

Only other thought I had was I wonder if Osh is carrying any pipeline development costs on it's balance sheet - could be a one off hit to the P&L ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.