SBR 13.3% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

BIG news on the way, page-12

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Folk's - This has obviously been a fairly long time in the making , and of course I am speaking of SBR's recent finalising of the two tenements E57/1125 which was granted on 10 January 2020, followed by E57/1136 on 23 March 2020. ALL well before RXL's and VMC's outstanding results in the area of the ' Curran's ' Gold Find.

So here we have the recent Announcement of 12th May together with comments from the BOD on how great the ' Nearology ' is to the former Spectrum Metals Penny West Project. And we all know how solid that was since it attracted the ultimate Takeover from Ramelius Resources around 1 year ago this month.

12th May 2020 - Announcement

Sabre Resources Limited (Company and Sabre) is pleased to announce that it has completed the acquisition ofScarce Minerals Pty Ltd, the holder of a 100% interest in the Beacon Gold Project (EL 57/1136), located southof the discovery at the Penny West Gold Project owned by Spectrum Metals Limited (ASX: SPX) in the YouanmiGold Mining District, in Western Australia.

The acquisition, details of which were first announced to the ASX on 15 August 2019, was settled via Sabre issuing atotal of 6,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares and 6,000,000 options with exercise prices of $0.008 and expiring 30September 2022,to the vendors of Scarce Minerals Pty Ltd.

On 28 January 2020, the Company completed the acquisition of Power Metals Pty Ltd (“PowerMetals”), the holder of a 100% interest in the Bonanza Gold Project EL57/1125. 100% of theissued shares in Power Metals were acquired for consideration given by Sabre Resources Ltdof 8,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares and 50,000,000 options with exercise prices of $0.008and expiring 30 September 2022.

Commenting on the acquisition, the Board of Sabre Resources stated:

“ We consider the acquisition of Scarce Minerals and the Beacon Gold Project as an excellent opportunityfor Sabre to commence exploration in areas which are host to several exciting high-grade gold discoveries,including the recently discovered northern extension of the Penny West Gold Project, owned by SpectrumMetals Limited (ASX: SPX). This region has gained rapid investor attention with several companies reportingsignificant exploration success on their gold projects located in the same area. Through this acquisition, Sabreis now able to have exposure to this rapidly expanding gold district. ”

However we don't hear much about from the BOD or even anything on this forum that ties the obvious Nearology to the fantastic Currans Find by Venus Metals which is part of the Youanmi gold project being explored by Venus Metals ( VMC ) in conjunction with Rox Resources Ltd (ASX:RXL). ( refer attached tenement Maps below )

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2279/2279810-334e6691732769a1ab3311458a77a2ba.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2279/2279815-bf3f1aad8dc6249e95be0dd5b8106578.jpg

And as stated by Venus over 1 year ago this month is that they know the discovery hosts geological settings at Currans Find North that are similar to that of the high-grade historical Penny West gold mine and the Penny West North discovery by Spectrum Metals.

And here's what Venus had to say about the High Grade Gold at Curran's over one year ago as well :-

" We believe this ( Currans ) indicates that the project has the potential to deliver similar outcomes to the Penny West Gold Mine with two of the most prominent holes featured 3 metres at 27.5 g/t gold from 39 metresand 2 metres at 13.3 g/t gold from 61 metres ".

So I guess folk's in so far a current GOLD nearology play's , you and me( Youanmi .... biggrin.png ) don't get any closer to the boundaries of BOTH the Penny West Project and the Currans Find than you do by having a stake in Sabre Resources. And so I'm in on this basis together with the fact that the current Market Capitalization of ONLY $2 million couldn't possibly reflect the true value of SBR's s position ......... wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $8.774K 550.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 37631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.