PSD psivida limited

big news to come

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    From my understanding of the stock they are going to keep quiet until after the EGM from then they should have a series of good announcements.

I believe that they will as follows :

1/ Appointment of a new GM - a big name to attract more attention in the US market

2/ More news on Cancer trials in Singpore - new batch of test patients being recruited

3/ AON will be spun out and listed in Germany generating some cash for PSD to buy back some of these cheap and ugly converting notes and allow CDS cash to flow straight to company

4/ Licence deal with a pharma - from what I believe they are really close to some news now.

I can totally understand the company's position in keep quiet for the time being as they wait for the EGM to take place.

Directors have been placed off limits from buying shares due to the above information and the detail in which it has been discussed at board level.

Gavin is a believer and hold a heap of shares but it was time for him to move on and the names they have been head hunting for CEO's is impressive I am lead to believe.

All in all I was active in the market today and picked up some more at 28 cents I firmly believe we are within cents of the bottom and perhaps with some better news and the converting notes issue out of the way a retrace back to 50 cents is possible in the coming 12 months.

Keep it on your watchlist and perhaps pick some up for a cheap exposure to bio tech in your portfolio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.