BPT 3.29% $1.47 beach energy limited

big news , page-35

1. 11,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6418
    Very much appreciate all the discussion guys, especially since I have after 4 years, still been unable to engage my wife in serious discussion about BPT or any shares.. ever... sigh.

Like some posters, I am heavily invested in BPT. Have been for 6 years now. I continue to add to my holding when possible (literally every 2nd paycheck when the 'boss' allows).
    I wont post numbers etc regarding the BPT's reserves, possible reserves and profits, they have already been covered by others in depth and detail (cheers).

To change tact I am interested in others thoughts as to what catalyst might 'jump-start' so to speak greater interest in the Cooper Basin and most especially in BPT?

I offer my thoughts to start off (albeit I am not a professional investor or experienced in the oil and gas industry), I just love to research stocks and hopefully one day provide for my family financially.

*Consolidation is coming and IMO with BPT and STO being the two biggest holders they will surely be involved?
    *Further drilling results of 218 with reserves becoming 2P?
    *Eastern State gas prices continue to rise?

Also - I cannot remember where, but someone mentioned that BPT's recent Egyptian finds may not be included in the next reserves update, anyone know any reasoning why? (As I am very excited about the production they will be providing to BPT over coming years - seems to be under-represented in recent BPT preso's (I would love to see some overall projections for 2012-13 as that may get the market to understand what they really have!)

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.