AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Just needs a little time I am sure he will respond to his post,...

1. 11,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Just needs a little time I am sure he will respond to his post, he has posted on other stocks so his keyboard works.
    "
    The odds of AVB delivering any additional price sensitive news in the Q4 is practically zero.
    Here's my predictions what we'll see and the probable outcomes,
    - commissioning by the end of Q1 (won't happen - we'll be lucky to finish AN by the end of Q1)
    - First delivery by the end of Q2 (won't happen after 3 months of commissioning - best case is Q3)
    - decision to mine PB by the end of Q1 (if there's delay in the decision then it's likely to be much longer)
    - still working on the off take agreements (that's because we won't be shipping until Q3 at best)
    Shareholders in AVB can't expect any significant return until PB is confirmed.
    My estimates for PB is a minimum 1 year design and a minimum 2 years construction. That's after a decision to mine. Who knows how long that will take and how long to sort finance. The very best case scenario for shareholders is 2019 for first production from PB. Looking more and more like 2020 at the minimum.
    At this juncture I agree with toph 100%

"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.