RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I see it as beautiful consolidation...and the market getting...

1. 6,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 470
    I see it as beautiful consolidation...and the market getting excited with the pending clinical adult results ...
    It looks all positive too me ... Really looking forward to the humanitarian announcement,as well...I personally think this will be a huge achievement in rap short history ... So much to like .. So much potential.. So much opportunities ...

Many investors..buy and forget for years ...

Look at csl,coh, banks,many true investors been holding since the nineties , enjoying dividens.. I have a friend who has cba shares average price 12$
    I have a friend who bought Google at 100$ ...yours truly owns Facebook shares at 43$ ... All long term holds ...like 3 years plus at least

Today's price could be peanuts too what this one could be in 12m ..which is very short term for most investors...

It's all about supply and demand... Rap is going global... Expect global investors to keep buying..

Another thing ask yourself were rap will be with more and more clinical results coming out ..I'm talking 1000's not hundreds

And don't forget we are in a exploding Ehealth industry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.