TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Brilliant BD - eat healthy mate, whole foods plant based....

1. 9,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Brilliant BD - eat healthy mate, whole foods plant based. Cancers can’t grow unless u are feeding them crap. Look into the ‘Blue Zones’ on the planet. They live a long long time and don’t get sick. It’s our western diets that fk us - obesity, disease and mental health and it’s exploaded only since the fast and processes foods came along in the 1960’s. Watch the game changers on Netflix/YouTube, What the Health too.

I have never been a runner but a year ago got dragged into park runs and got the bug - have been going more plant based options but hard while there is bacon on the planet lol. Been into green smoothies for a few years and set a goal to do a half marathon on my 52nd bDay last April. I now have 8 under my belt including a 32k trail run and am training for a virtual marathon.

Haven’t felt this good for 25 years and am back to my high school weight. The hardest thing about making a change it starting, the rest will take care of itself. Health is more important than wealth. I’d rather be healthy n poor than rich n sick.

YouTube is your friend so pick a path and slide down a rabbit hole, you never know where it will take you,

KL - We r where we r because of the choices we made yesterday - what will you choose today and tomorrow?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.